Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a treatable, neurobehavioral disorder found in kids, teens, and adults.
It symptoms includes high levels of activity, and impulsivity with poor attention and school functioning.
Symptoms of ADHD
- Careless mistakes or lack of attention
- Difficulty paying attention or staying focused
- Does not seem to be listen even when spoken directly to
- Fails to follow through with tasks
- Has difficulty organizing tasks and is disorganized
- Avoids tasks that require sustained mental effort
- Forgetful of daily activities
At Sal Psychiatry we can help, contact us now. Appointments available!